1 Allocation of Space
- The Organiser will notify the exhibitor within 7 working days of receipt of an application for exhibition space whether a space has been reserved and if so provide a booking reference code which must be used in subsequent correspondence.
- If for any reason the exhibitor is not allocated a space then monies accompanying the application will be returned in full.
- The Organiser reserve the right to alter the allocated stand position if deemed necessary in order to provide a viable layout.
- The Organiser reserve the right to refuse any application for space without giving any reason for such rejection.
- All security details required to attend an exhibition must be provided with the application form and the organiser must be notified of any subsequent changes no later than 4 weeks prior to the event.
2 Payment for Exhibition Space
- Unless stated otherwise on the booking form/brochure provided by the Organiser, the charges for exhibition space does not include any lights, panels or fittings.
- All application forms are offered, and bookings accepted solely on a ‘payment with booking’ basis and must be made in advance of any exhibition attendance. The Organiser reserve the right to refuse any application that does not comply with this rule.
- All invoices shall be paid within the agreed terms of the invoice date. In the event of late payment, the Organiser reserves the right to charge interest at three per cent per annum above the UK base lending rate from the date on which the invoice has become due until the date of payment, calculated on a daily basis. In addition, in the event that any invoices remain outstanding, the Organiser shall be entitled to refuse any other applications made by the customer to participate in any other events managed or organised by Nu-Tech Exhibitions or Events.
3 Duration of the Exhibition
- The date and opening hours of each exhibition will be stated in the booking form/brochure. In completing the booking form the exhibitor agrees to prepare and have his/her stand available the previous afternoon (or at another time if agreed in advance with the Organiser) and will man his/her stand for the duration of the exhibition and will not begin dismantling the stand until the exhibition closing time has passed.
- If the exhibition includes an evening preview reception this will be clearly indicated in the booking form brochure.
- An application to take part in the exhibition will also require that the exhibitor prepares and occupies his/her exhibition stand for the duration of the evening preview reception, where applicable, as will be indicated in subsequent correspondence.
4 Fire & Safety
- Materials used by the exhibitor in the construction and finishing of his/her stand and exhibits, or during demonstrations or dismantling must not present a fire hazard to the exhibitor, other exhibitors or the public. The use of compressed gas or other explosive or highly inflammable substances require prior approval from the Organiser.
- All exhibitors’ equipment must be confined within the floor plan boundary of the stand space booked and must not offer a hazard to persons attending the exhibition or other exhibitors in any way. Passageways, stairways and fire exits shall be kept free of obstructions at all times.
- Exhibitors and their staff must conform to the accepted safety standards of the day. Equipment must conform to the relevant legislation, regulations, British or EC standards, etc. as appropriate and be maintained and operated in a safe condition. Displays involving equipment which move shall not be left unsupervised.
- All electrical equipment must be PAT tested and hold a current certificate.
- Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring they are familiar with the ‘host site’ fire evacuation procedures and site rules.
- All exhibitors should note that all venues operate a no smoking policy.
5 Preparation and Removal of Stands
- The exhibitor is required to notify the organiser at least six weeks before the exhibition if the exhibitors intended display or equipment breaches any of the following guidelines:
- Stands will be no higher than 2.5 metres (unless otherwise stated)
- Equipment will have a floor loading footprint no greater than that of a person weighing 220lbs
- Electrical requirements will not exceed that capable of being provided by one 3 three pin domestic socket outlet (normally 2 amps usage per plug).
- If there is a need to operate portable equipment, such as pumps or compressors which require a higher than normal current, exhibitors are required to inform the Organiser at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- The exhibitor will take with them all packaging, display materials and any other additional presentation equipment immediately after the close of the exhibition.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for the delivery, storage or transport of exhibitors’ own equipment.
6 Damage to the Exhibition Venue
- The exhibitor must avoid causing damage to the structure and finishes around and in the exhibition hall or marquee and must provide such evidence, as is required by the organiser, that appropriate and adequate insurance cover is in existence to cover any claims arising from such damage.
7 Limit of Liability
- All equipment and articles exhibited are at the sole risk, and are the sole responsibility, of the exhibitor. All exhibitors must provide their own insurance cover for fire, theft, damage or loss, incl. Public liability; as the Organiser cannot be held responsible for accidents to exhibitors, exhibits or attendees.
- The Organiser shall not be held responsible for the loss or damage to or the safety of any property or of any injury to the exhibitor or his/her agents or servants under any circumstances whatsoever by reason of fire, water, theft, accident and any other cause including erection, maintenance and dismantling of stands and equipment or otherwise the negligence of or breach of statutory duty by the organiser, their agents or servants.
- Whilst adequate marketing of these events will be undertaken to attract the exhibition’s target audience, the Organiser cannot be held responsible for the quantity or quality of visitors if other activities, events, responsibilities or unforeseen circumstances, which are beyond the control of the Organiser, deleteriously affect attendance.
- The Organiser will not be held liable for costs associated in regard to any disruption on the day (or set up day) of all exhibitions caused by the enforcement of ‘host’ site rules and procedures or incidents.
- Should an individual exhibitor’s booking be cancelled or terminated by the Organiser at short notice, liability will be limited to the value of the individual venue booking fee paid and no claims for any subsequent associated losses will be considered.
- The Organiser are not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event.
- Cancellation fees will be charged for the customer’s withdrawal from the Exhibition once a booking form has been received and invoice issued. Such fees will become due and payable on receipt of written notice of cancellation from the customer.
- Cancellation fees are as follows:
- No fee will be charged for cancellation more than ten weeks prior to the Exhibition date.
- For cancellation between six and ten weeks prior to the Exhibition, the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the full fees payable under paragraph 2.
- For cancellation less than six weeks prior to the Exhibition, the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the full fees payable under paragraph 2.
1 Allocation of delegate tickets
- The Organiser will notify the delegate within 7 working days of receipt of an application for a delegate ticket if they have been successful. Where an online booking system is in operation, the applicant will receive confirmation of their booking within minutes of our having received confirmation from the secure payment provider (if payment is required).
- If for any reason the delegate is not allocated a ticket then monies (if applicable) ccompanying the application will be returned in full.
- The Organiser reserve the right to refuse any application for delegate tickets without giving any reason for such rejection.
- Where applicable, all security details required to attend an event must be provided to the Organiser with the application form and the organiser must be notified of any subsequent changes no later than 4 weeks prior to the event.
2 Payment for delegate tickets
- Unless stated otherwise on the booking form/brochure/online registration provided by the Organiser, the charges for delegate tickets does not include anything other than the permit the individual to attend the event.
- All application forms are offered, and bookings accepted solely on a payment (where applicable) with booking basis. The Organiser reserve the right to refuse any application that does not comply with this rule.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any event. In this case, the full fee will be refunded. In the event that the Organiser postpone an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a full refund of the fee paid.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event.
- Where delegates are attending a conference, seminar or other event where presentations are included it should be noted that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, the Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever.
3 Limit of Liability
- The Organiser does not accept liability for any injuries or losses of any nature incurred by delegates and /or accompanying persons, nor for loss or damage to their luggage and/or personal belongings.
- Cancellation fees will be charged for a customer’s withdrawal from the event once a booking form has been received and invoice or receipt issued. Such fees will become due and payable on receipt of written notice of cancellation from the customer.
- Cancellation fees are as follows:
- No fee will be charged for cancellation more than ten weeks prior to the event date.
- For cancellation between six and ten weeks prior to the event date, the cancellation fee shall be 50% of the full fees payable under paragraph 2.
- For cancellation less than six weeks prior to the event, the cancellation fee shall be 100% of the full fees payable under paragraph 2.